- The new die-cast aluminum label printers from TSC are designed for your most demanding barcode and identification needs, without breaking your budget.
- TSC TTP-2410MT Never before have so many standard features been packed into a label printer at such an affordable price.
- The TSC TTP-2410MT boasts a print speed up to 12 inches per second. This is the fastest printer in the TSC lineup and also provides the fastest label throughput of any similar printer. By combining high speeds with the TSC TTP-2410MT series durable die-cast aluminum frame, the TSC TTP-2410MT is ideal for your mission critical printing applications, either on-demand or in batches.
- TSC TTP-2410MT standard features include internal Ethernet, USB 2.0 and PS/2 keyboard interface.The electronics include 32MB DRAM, 8 MB FLASH memory and a slot for an SD card so users can inexpensively add up to 4 GB of additional FLASH storage. The mechanism supports up to a 600 meter ribbon length and a full 8.2” OD media roll, with an optional peel-off kit include internal rewind, label peel & present sensor.All of this offered at an affordable price, and with a two year limited warranty.
- 8MB Flash memory
- 32MB SDRAM
- Ribbon end sensor
- Head open sensor
- SD Flash memory card slot for Flash memory expansion
- Graphic type, 128 x 64 pixel, with back light
- 600 meter long, 1” core (ink coated outside or inside)
- Continuous, die-cut, fan-fold, tag, notched, black mark, perforated, care label
- Print head: 1 million inches (25 km) or 12 months which comes first since delivery from TSC